The Winona State University Safety Committee supports and recommends safety policies in an advisory capacity. WSU employees and students can view Safety Committee minutes and member names at the committee portal site. Others wishing to access this information may do so by contacting the Safety Administrator.
- Meet at least quarterly to review accident/worker's compensation reports.
- Support safety program and review and recommend safety policies.
- Act as advisory unit for appointing authority.
Chairperson: Chairperson to be appointed by appointing authority.
- 1 IFO
- 1 ASF
- 4 AFSCME (one from each bargaining unit)
- 1 MAPE
- 1 Council of Administrators
- 1 Student Coalition
- Safety Director
- Physical Plant Director
- Director of Security
- 4 corresponding members appointed by the President
- Human Resources Director (or Designee)
- Representative to the State Safety Committee