The Developing Warriors program is for students who:
- are current or potential campus club or organization officers
- hold another leadership role on campus
- want to hone their leadership skills to be more effective leaders of peers
- need assistance in the daily nuts-and-bolts tasks of being an organizational leader
Student leaders gather each week to progress through eight workshops and related activities to boost leadership skills and feel more comfortable as a campus student leader. The program is offered both fall and spring semesters. There is no cost to participate. This is all new program material starting in Fall 2013!
Developing Warriors Program Requirements
- REGISTER for the program by Tuesday, January 21, 2014
- Register and participate in the Warriors Leadership Retreat held January 25, 2014
- Complete a club/organization analysis project
- Attend and participate in ALL the following workshops & activities on Tuesdays from 3:30-5:00pm in Kryzsko Commons Dining Rooms C/D:
- January 28: What's Your Leadership Style?
- February 4: Running an Effective Meeting to Keep You Sane
- February 11: Event Planning 101 at WSU
- February 18: Time Management & Organization for the Super Busy
- February 25: What Would You Do...? Ethical Leadership
- March 4: Please Tell Me About Yourself...(interviewing skills using your leadership experience)
- March 18: Building an Inclusive Organization
- March 25: Presentations & Wrap-up Celebration
Upon completion of all the requirements, students will receive a certificate of completion and become a member of the Developing Warriors Society.
Associate Director of Student Activities & Leadership
125 Kryzsko Commons