WSU Flickr: a place to share the sights and experiences of life at Winona State University.
How to participate
Anyone can submit photos to the Winona State University Flickr pool.
1. Create a Flickr account (if you already have one, go to step
2. Join the Winona State University Flickr group
3. Upload your photos to your account
4. Add your photos to the Winona State University group pool
A few guidelines
- When choosing photos to add to the Winona State University group, please keep in mind that this Flickr group will be visited by a diverse audience
- To ensure appropriate, high-quality photos, all submitted images will go through an approval process before appearing in the group pool
- By adding content to the WSU group, you authorize Winona State University the use of said photos within Flickr, and related WSU Flickr projects
- All content is copyright of its respective owner. The use of copyrighted material is not permitted without permission from the owner
Need help getting started? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to share pictures but don't want to join Flickr? Email us your photos and we'll post them for you: email@example.com.