What was your favorite part of this year's Island City Luau? We want to see! Send us your favorite photo from WSU Homecoming 2013. The winning photo will be featured on all WSU social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, etc). Please submit your photo by Monday Oct 28th. Voting will open on Facebook beginning Oct 29th and will be open for one week. A winner will be announced Nov 4th.
How to submit:
- Send your photo via a private Facebook message to WSU's Facebook page or attach and email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the message or email, please include a title and brief description of the photo
- Photos should be submitted by Monday October 28th, 2013.
During the academic year, WSU will announce ViewFinder contest themes on WSU’s Facebook page. September's theme is "Your Favorite Photo of Winona State, Cover Photo Contest."
Send theme suggestions to email@example.com.
View past themes:November '13: Thankful
Who can participate:
Anyone is welcome to submit photos.
How many photos per person:
Three photos per person. If you have more than one good photo, you can add them to WSU’s group pool on Flickr. We’d love to see them.
How a winner is chosen:
- All submissions will be posted to WSU’s Facebook page and voting will be open for one week
- To vote, simply “Like” a photo. Votes will be tallied in the form of ‘Likes’ on each photo
- At the end of the week, the photo with the most votes/Likes will be announced on WSU’s Facebook page
Things to consider:
- All submitted content must be original work
- When choosing photos to submit to the Winona State Photo of the Month Contest, please keep in mind that your photo will be viewed by a diverse audience
- By submitting content to this contest, you authorize Winona State University to use said photos within the WSU website as well as on the universities social media sites and publications
- All content is copyright of its respective owner. The use of copyrighted material is not permitted without permission from the owner
- Since submitted photos have the potential of become visible in a number of places on the web, feel free to checkout media equipment from Tech. Support to ensure images are crisp, clear, and not pixelated