Join the conversation. Use common-sense discretion.
Our goal is to create a dynamic WSU community online - a place where friends of WSU can share thoughts, ideas and experiences, a place where we can learn more about our campus and about one another.
Participation Guidelines:The following are examples of the types of content that shall not be allowed on any WSU social media site:
• Solicitations of commerce
• Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
• Comments in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures
• Comments that WSU deems threatening to the health or safety of any individual or group
• Comments that are obscene, or otherwise injurious or illegal
• Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
Public comments and content posted to WSU's social media sites do not represent the opinions of the Winona State University.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact WSU's Director of Web Communications, Mollee Sheehan: firstname.lastname@example.org.