Club Directory Form Information
All clubs are required to update their club directory, constitution, and membership roster by September 19, 2014. This is to ensure we have an accurate list of current clubs, advisors, and student leader contact information. Any club who does not have an completely updated club directory will not be eligible for SAFC funding until it is finished.
1. Locate your club in the online club directory. (Some clubs are listed as Winona State xx Club, or WSU xx Club, so look carefully!)
2. Once you find your club, click on the name and then "Edit Item".
3. All clubs are required to upload a club roster with all members and an updated constitution each year. This will be attachments to the club directory entry. Both documents should be saved as "__ Club Roster 2014-2015" and "___Club Constitution 2014-2015" so we know that they have both been reviewed.
4. Update all pertinent information including contact information for Presidents & Treasurers and then click "Save".
5. Certain pieces of information will automatically be uploaded to the Clubs & Organizations webpage so please keep your directory as up-to-date as possible.
6. If you do not find your club/organization in the online club directory and you are an already existing club that has been previously approved by Student Senate, then you will need to click on "List Tools" then "Item", and then "Add New Item" to fill out your information, and then click "Save".
7. If you are a brand-new club that has not been approved by Student Senate yet, you will need to fill out the New Club/Organization Proposal Form.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact Tracy Rahim.