WSU offers the following options for students interested in pursuing graduate degrees:
- Graduate Induction Program (Rochester campus)
- Teacher Preparation Collaborative (Rochester campus)
- Training & Development Certificate Program (Business Education)
- Special Education Developmental Disabilities: K-12 (Winona campus)
- Special Education Learning Disabilities: K-12 (Winona campus)
Students who already hold a bachelor's degree and are interested in obtaining a teaching license should considered post-baccalaureate programs. Between the Winona and Rochester campuses, Winona State offers several options to help you pursue your teaching career.