Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about S2I
What is the Supplement to Instruction Program?
Who will be leading the S2I session?
Is S2I effective?
How long do the sessions last – can I attend part of a session?
Is S2I similar to the lecture?
How often do I need to attend S2I?
What if I can't attend S2I and/or need additional support?
How do I qualify for S2I?
Is there a cost to attend S2I sessions?
How do I become a S2I leader?
• Applicants need a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher with a minimum of 32 credits completed (12 credits must have been completed at WSU).
• A or B in courses they would like to tutor.
• Students must be enrolled with 6 or more credits each semester they tutor.
• Applicants need good communication skills and must have the ability to work with students from diverse backgrounds and with varied skill levels.
• Applicants must have a completed recommendation form from a faculty member in each subject area you would like to tutor (i.e. Accounting, Economics, Math).