As a requirement of its 2001 Accreditation Self-Study Report delivered to the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Winona State University has prepared this Progress Report on the University Studies Program, which was newly implemented as of the writing of that report.
The following report and appendices are provided in .pdf (Acrobat Reader) format.
2006 Progress Report on the Completion, Implementation, and Assessment of University Studies
- Program Overview and Requirements (PO&R) Document
- List of Approved Flag Courses (as per HLC request)
- University Studies Program Assessment Plan (USPAP)
- Faculty Area Committees Reports: Basic Skills
- College Reading and Writing Report / Instrument and FAQ / Scoring Guide / Instructor Survey
- Oral Communications Report / Assessment Form / Competence Features
- Mathematics Report
- Physical Development and Wellness Report
Return to Main University Studies Page