Transitioning to College
Students with disabilities may have additional considerations when choosing which college to attend. Below, you will find several helpful resources to assist you in your college preparation and transition plans.
- Getting Students with Learning Disabilities Ready for College (PDF)
- 10 Tips for the College-Bound Student with ADD/ADHD (PDF)
- Tips for the College-Bound Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (PDF)
- Minnesota Guide for Students Entering Post-Secondary Education Programs (PDF)
- Students with Disabilities Preparing for Post-Secondary Education (PDF)
- Preparing for College: An Online Tutorial (PDF)