Master of Professional Accounting
The Master of Professional Accounting online program prepares students to succeed in accounting. Students acquire the 150 credits necessary to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam.
This 30 credit program is designed to accommodate busy practitioners. They can complete the program in three full time semesters or an extended time frame by attending part-time.
Ten Program Features
- AACSB Accredited College of Business.
- Affordable - the lowest graduate program tuition rates in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Completely online with optional face-to-face meetings
- Ability to earn credits toward the 150 CPA education requirement
- Concurrently sit for CPA exam while working on your graduate program
- Accelerated program - qualified undergraduate students can start the program during their final year
- Internship and career opportunities
- Low cost commercial CPA platform integrated throughout program
- Enrollment starting in fall, spring or summer semesters
- GMAT waivers for qualifying students