Admitted but Never Enrolled Survey
182 individuals contacted; 65 individuals completed the survey; 35.7% rate of return. This survey was sent to individuals who applied to the institution during academic year 2013, but subsequently never enrolled in courses.
Reasons for not enrolling:
- Lack of responsiveness and courtesy from WSU professionals
- Difficulty overcoming issues of family/work/school balance
- Inability to finance their education
- Inconvenient class times; lack of program offerings that fit their lifestyles
- Lack of transfer credits and longer time to degree completion