Let WSU Be Your Trusted Workforce Training Partner
As a customized training partner, Winona State University will assess and pinpoint your organization’s needs and develop specific solutions to help your employees succeed and improve your bottom line.
We deliver programming through the lens of a Continuous Quality Improvement Model which involves ongoing measurement and checkpoints to assure business goals are met.
Customized Training programs are a perfect fit because they’re designed uniquely for your team.
WSU Customized Training Experts will:
- Conduct an in-depth Training Needs Assessment and offer ongoing expert consultation to develop, deliver, and measure training impact
- Assemble subject matter experts who bring industry experience and insight to your door
- Reduce the time and research it would take your organization to identify and design effective training programs on your own
- Access quality training materials and tools that align with your key initiatives and overall strategic plan
- Deliver training in a flexible timeframe to meet the dynamic needs of your scheduling demands
- Train on-site at your organization or on campus
- Offer online and hybrid trainings to enhance your development program
“I’ve heard nothing but positive feedback from our young professional attendees, including ‘That was the best professional development presentation we’ve had to date!" - Rebekah Fierst, Member and Community Engagement Director, Rochester Area Builders Association
Ready to Get Started?
Learn more on how WSU can address the specific needs of your team and view the top competencies delivered for Winona State customized training clients by reviewing our customized training brochure (PDF).
Balance today’s challenges by preparing your employees for tomorrow’s opportunities.
Contact our Business Outreach Coordinator, Julie Kiehne via email JKiehne@winona.edu or call 507.457.5088.