Lifelong Learning & Personal Enrichment
If you enjoy pursuing new ideas or acquiring new knowledge or skills with other lifelong learners, Winona State University is the place to explore personal enrichment activities and for-credit courses. WSU not only offers outdoor enrichment classes to take in the beautiful bluffs and rivers in and around Winona, but also offers enrichment classes and for-credit courses through the Senior Citizen Program to make you feel part of the WSU community.
Your Personal Enrichment at Winona State
- An inviting university community
- Opportunity to enhance your knowledge & skills
- Programs specifically designed for individuals 50+
- Outdoor recreational offerings
- A venue for meeting new and old friends