New Student Registration
Due to COVID-19, the traditional day-long registration events have been moved to an online format.
All incoming first-year students and their parents should browse the Virtual New Student Registration website.
Here, you'll find information and next steps for:
- registering for fall semester classes with one-on-one help from a faculty advisor
- selecting your laptop and getting your student ID photo
- understanding your financial aid options
- learning about resources available on campus and in Winona
- asking questions about WSU and transitioning to college
Transfer students have registration days around November and again in January. At this time, we don't have information about whether these events will be held in person.
There is an $80 fee for these registration events that will be applied to your student account. This fee covers expenses such as advisors' time, ID card processing, and informational mailings.