New Game Day Experience
Catch the Warrior Spirit
Winona State University is hosting a new Warrior Game Day Experience to boost campus and fan spirit by creating an exciting atmosphere before every home football game.
We invite you to the new Warrior Game Day Experience taking place near the intersection of Johnson and Mark streets.
This family-friendly event includes:
- Fun, Adult Inflatables - zip line, velcro wall, climbing wall, gladiator jousting, obstacle course, hungry hippo
- Exciting Contests - lip sync context, bean bag tournament, water balloon toss, jump rope
- Live Music
- Food Trucks - from local restaurants
- Vendor Sales - arts, crafts, sporting goods
- Junior Warrior Zone - for younger children and families (smaller inflatables, games and /or activities that vary by each game day)
- Live Broadcast
- Student Tables - with exciting games and prizes
- New Scholarship Bean Bag Tournament
Sponsor the fun and increase your profits. Contact Jennifer Hoffman at 507.457.2966.
The Warrior Walk will line Johnson St. as the Warrior football team, coaches, cheer and dance team head to the field with Wazoo leading the way.
Whoop It Up Wednesday
"Whoop It Up Wednesday" is a fun way to get excited for the next Warrior Game Day Experience at home football games.
Stop by the Gazebo to celebrate being a Warrior and enter a drawing to win prizes and exclusive football fan experiences.
- September 19
- October 3
- October 17
- October 24
- November 7