Membership in the Winona State University Alumni Society is free and offers a variety of programs and services to alumni, students and friends. Please utilize the variety of benefits and services and do not hesitate to contact Alumni Relations if there is anything else we can do to better serve you.
Menu of Opportunities
- Apply to the WSU Alumni Mentoring Program
- Take part in the Alumni College speaker series
- Share your story in Currents Magazine or Warriors Spotlight
- Join the Alumni Society board
- Host or co-host an alumni event in your area
- Mentor current students
- Participate in the WSU Career and Major Fair
- Answer questions through the WSU LinkedIn page
- Attend WSU Alumni events
- Recruit new students to Winona State
- Share the WSU Alumni events on your social media pages
- Come back for Homecoming weekend
- Provide feedback on events and programming
- Share your "Life Events" with email@example.com
- LinkedIn: Winona State University Alumni & Friends
- WSU Alumni Website
Career development is an ongoing, lifelong process. Let the Career Services staff in the Warrior Success Center assist you with your job search and career management.
Request a Transcript
Incoming Student Scholarships
Each year, the Office of Alumni Relations and Alumni Society Board of Directors awards scholarships through a competitive application process to incoming students who are related to a WSU alumnus (child, grandchild or sibling of someone who graduated from WSU prior to January 1, 2017).
Alumni Relations will begin accepting applications for the 2017-2018 academic year on Monday, January 9, 2017. More information will be available at a later date. Please contact Alumni Relations with any questions.
The Alumni Society Scholarship Fund is supported by alumni who make gifts to the Alumni Society throughout the year. If you would like to help us increase the number of scholarships that we can provide in future years, please make a gift online to the Alumni Society Scholarship Fund.
Please contact Alumni Relations with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1.800.342.5978, ext. 5027.
Visit the WSU Bookstore to purchase the latest Warrior gear.
Liberty Mutual Insurance
A Message from Liberty Mutual Insurance
Liberty Mutual has partnered with Winona State University Alumni Society to offer alumni exclusive savings on quality auto and home insurance tailored for the way you live today. You could also enjoy valuable discounts such as New to Liberty, Newly Married, New Move, and Hybrid Vehicle.* Call 1-855-948-6267 or visit Liberty Mutual to learn more or get a free quote.
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.