Join us in July of 2022 for Sweetheart Weekend!
Something magical is in the air in Winona-- we know that hundreds of couples met their sweetheart at WSU. Whether it was in the last few years or over 50 years ago, we have a great weekend planned for you!
All couples who met in Winona or at WSU are welcome to come “home” and rekindle your romance at the place where it all began.
You’re encouraged to attend even if you didn’t meet at WSU but discovered later that you both went to school in Winona.
Other Ideas for the Weekend
- Take in a Great River Shakespeare Festival production
- Listen to a Minnesota Beethoven Festival concert
- Take a walk through the Minnesota Marine Art Museum
- Sip some local wines on the Great River Road Wine Trail
- Take in the historical wonders of Winona at the Winona County Historical Society
- Check out the spectacular collection of cars and toys at Elmer's Auto & Toy Museum
- Peruse the Watkins Museum
- Rent kayaks, canoes, paddleboards and bikes Lake Lodge at East Lake
- Hike the trails behind St Marys University or Holzinger Lodge
- Golf at The Bridges, Westfield or Cedar Valley
- Visit Ecker's Apple Orchard
Check out the Visit Winona website for more Winona information!