New Professional Warrior Network
Can't wait to graduate? Looking for some help to start your career in the right direction?
The New Professional Warrior Network (NPWN) is a series of career readiness & professional development programs given by alumni and hosted by WSU Career Services and Alumni Engagement.
As you transition from academic life to your new profession, the NPWN programs offer continued services and support from WSU Career Services and other alumni in the WSU Warrior Network
Benefits of the Program
- Professional development webinars for graduating seniors and recent graduates (via Zoom)
- Invitations to Meet-up Mondays and other alumni networking events (Zoom and in person)
- Continued support from Career Services, including access to Handshake
- Connections with alumni through the WSU Alumni and Friends and WSU Career Connections LinkedIn groups
- Mentoring from a WSU alumnus
How to Join
Graduating seniors are automatically entered into the program. But you decide how and when you'll participate with each part of the program.
Professional Development Webinar Series
In the Professional Development Webinar Series, you'll learn tactics for building your career and how to navigate the workplace.
- Job Search Strategies & Advice – Sept. 17 at 7pm
- The Art of Networking – Oct. 15 at 7pm
- Employment Benefits 101 – Nov. 19 at 7pm
Registration is required through Handshake. Once registered, you will receive a Zoom link to participate.
Log into the Handshake Student Portal
Log into the Handshake Alumni Portal
To access the series of professional development recordings, log on to Handshake using the Alumni Portal. If you have issues logging in, please contact WSU Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507.457.5878.