College of Business Admission
As a COB student at Winona State, you'll be exposed to a professional education leading to positions in business, government, and other organizations. You will also be prepared for advanced study of marketing and business at the graduate level.
Applications cannot be submitted until grades for all courses required for admission are recorded on the student's DARS.
- Business Administration Major Map (PDF)
- Human Resource Management Major Map (PDF)
- Management Information Systems Major Map (PDF)
Custom Advising Paths
Business Administration Online Degree Completion Program
- Alexandria Technical & Community College to WSU Advising Path (PDF)
- Central Lakes College to WSU Advising Path (PDF)
- Century College to WSU Advising Path (PDF)
- Minnesota State Southeast to WSU Advising Path (PDF)
- North Hennepin County College to WSU Advising Path (PDF)
- Pine Technical & Community College to WSU Advising Path (PDF)
- Riverland Community College to WSU Advising Path (PDF)
Advising Services is dedicated to serving WSU students and faculty by providing a complex array of advising and academic support services and programs.
WSU’s Business Administration department faculty is always available to guide you through your course of study and help you build new leadership and team skills.
We will help you create strong connections between classes and the business world through field experiences, case studies, research opportunities and internships.
You will also have an opportunity to pursue your academic and career interests through participation in a variety of student clubs and organizations.