Manage Your Account with GET Funds
GET Funds is your online tool for managing your Purple Pass account and tracking all Purple Pass, Dining Dollars and meal plan transactions on your Warrior ID card.
GET Funds provides valuable information about account balances, transaction details, and spending history. Each time you swipe your card for products and services on campus, GET Funds tracks all your card spending and reports on transaction details such as:
- date and time
- location of the on campus vendor
- dollar amount spent or activity where your card was used
With built-in security measures, you can reset your password at any time, report your card lost/found, report your cellphone lost/found.
Make a Purple Pass Deposit
Register for a new account
To create a GET Funds account:
- Visit the GET Funds sign up portal for students, faculty and staff
- Enter your personal information. Be sure to use your friendly WSU email address and associated password. Do not use your email@example.com as a username.
- Check your email for a confirmation email from GET Funds. Follow the "User Confirmation" link to finish activating your new account.
Need Help with GET Funds?
Any questions regarding GET Funds should be directed to the Campus Card Office at 507.457.2480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.