Faculty & Staff
The Warrior Success Center’s Career Services team partners with faculty and staff to help students prepare for the world of work and apply for graduate/professional programs. We would love to meet with you to discuss the resources and services we offer to help students market themselves to employers and graduate schools effectively. We can even customize services to meet your specific needs. Just give us a call at 507.457.5878 to start the conversation!
Encourage Students to Meet With a Career Advisor
Career Advisors are available to meet one-on-one with students on a wide range of issues. Please encourage your students to schedule a meeting for assistance to:
- Decide a major and/or minor
- Use Warrior Jobs and other resources to find jobs/internships and sign up for events
- Prepare for job and career fairs
- Enhance interview skills
- Strengthen resumes and cover letters and target them to specific opportunities
- Apply for graduate school and write application essays
Schedule a Class Presentation
Would you like to have a Warrior Success Center staff member come to your class to cover a topic on academic success or career preparation? Each year we provide over 100 presentations to classes and student groups! We have a wide variety of topics to choose from, and can even customize a session for your needs. Learn more and request your presentation today.