Enrollment & Fees
For more information, please call 507.457.2300 or email email@example.com.
- 0-29 Hours Per Week: $150
- 30-52 Hours Per Week: $195
- 0-29 Hours Per Week: $146
- 30-52 Hours Per Week: $187
- 0-29 Hours Per Week: $139
- 30-52 Hours Per Week: $178
- 1-2 Afternoons Per Week: $30
- 3-5 Afternoons Per Week: $50
- Full Day (No School Day or Summer): $33
School-Age Summer Rates
- 0-29 Hours Per Week: $125
- 30-50 Hours Per Week: $165
Additional information regarding eligibility, our waiting list, enrollment and orientation are available below.
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discrimination.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal and, where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department.
(Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
Families are contacted by Center staff when a classroom vacancy occurs. At the time of enrollment, families will be sent a packet containing the following forms:
- Registration form
- Emergency contact card
- Health Summary & Immunization Record
- Child Personal Information
The Children’s Center continuously accepts enrollment requests using the waiting list form.
Families are placed on the waiting list by the date and time of their initial request.
Please call 507.457.2300 or email the Children’s Center at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss our programs or request a tour of the facility.
Children are enrolled in the following prioritized order:
- WSU Student Parents
- Military Veterans or family members of currently enlisted parents
- Siblings of already enrolled children
- WSU faculty and staff
- Greater Winona Area community member