All family members and friends who plan to attend the May 10 Commencement ceremony in McCown will need tickets for admittance.
To give every graduate equal chance for family and friends to share in this special occasion, an equal number of complimentary tickets will be assigned to each participating degree candidate.
Every graduate will receive four (4) complimentary tickets for guests. Graduates do not need a ticket for themselves.
Overflow Viewing Sites
On campus overflow viewing sites will be available and the ceremony will be live streamed. Tickets are not required for these overflow viewing sites located in the Performing Arts Center Vivian Fusillo Main Stage and the Recital Hall.
- Commencement tickets are free but required for all seated guests, including infants and children.
- Guests requesting limited mobility accommodations require a ticket.
- Tickets will be available for pick up at Grad Finale, Thursday, April 11, 2019 in Winona or Thursday, April 18, 2019 in Rochester. After Grad Finale, tickets will be available at the Warrior Hub in Winona (Maxwell 2nd floor) or Student and Campus Services in Rochester (SS 128).
- Tickets cannot be sold, as they are being provided to you at no cost.
- If you do not plan on using all 4 tickets, please return them to the Warrior Hub to be fairly distributed to other graduates who may need additional tickets.
Not Planning to Attend?
If you are not planning to attend commencement please let us know by indicating on your graduation application.