All family members and friends who plan to attend the Spring Commencement ceremony in McCown will need tickets for admittance.
To give every graduate equal chance for family and friends to share in this special occasion, an equal number of complimentary tickets will be assigned to each participating degree candidate.
Every graduate will receive four (4) complimentary tickets for guests. Graduates do not need a ticket for themselves.
Overflow Viewing Site
An on campus overflow viewing site will be available and the ceremony will be live streamed. Tickets are not required for this overflow viewing site located in the Performing Arts Center Vivian Fusillo Main Stage.
- Commencement tickets are free but required for all seated guests, including infants and children.
- Guests requesting limited mobility accommodations require a ticket.
- Tickets will be available for pick up at the Warrior Graduate Celebration in Winona and in Rochester. After Graduate Celebration, tickets will be available at the Warrior Hub in Winona (Maxwell 2nd floor) or Student and Campus Services in Rochester (SS 128).
- Tickets cannot be sold, as they are being provided to you at no cost.
- If you do not plan on using all 4 tickets, please return them to the Warrior Hub to be fairly distributed to other graduates who may need additional tickets.
Not Planning to Attend?
If you are not planning to attend commencement, please let us know by indicating on your graduation application.