More Self-Help Resources
There are many helpful online resources available. We’ve pulled out just a few.
However, please keep in mind that many of these sites are not maintained by WSU Counseling Services, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information.
Also, this information is intended to educate and inform students, not to replace a need for personal counseling.
- Resilience Toolkit
- Guide to Living with Worry and Anxiety amidst Global Uncertainty
- JED Campus: Managing Mental Health during COVID-19
- College Mental Health Topics
- JED Foundation: General Mental Health Resources
- WSU Wellness Blog
- Active Minds
- Half of Us
- American Psychological Association
Please call 507.457.5330 for information about accessing one of our professional staff.