Professors laughing together


The following forms are utilized by students within the Counselor Education Department. 

Supplement to Candidacy Form (Link): Students who wish to drop or add a program of study to their previously submitted Candidacy Form need to complete and submit this form.

Addiction Counseling Certificate Program Plan (PDF): Students who wish to add the Alcohol and Drug Counseling license, in consultation with the Coordinator of the Addictions Counseling Certificate Program, should complete the Addictions Counseling Certificate Program Plan. This defines the specific program requirements that a student must meet to complete the certificate.

Overload Form (PDF): Students who wish to enroll in more than 12 semester credits (Fall/Spring) or more than 6 semester credits for summer must obtain approval signatures prior to registration.

Comprehensive Exam Request (PDF): Students who have completed all of their course requirements or will be enrolled in their last course(s) are eligible to take their comprehensive exam and need to complete and submit an exam request.

Graduation Request (PDF): Students who have fulfilled all of their program requirements and are ready to graduate.

Graduate Assistantships (PDF): Students who wish to work closely with faculty in the Counselor Education Department may apply for an assistantship, which provides tuition reimbursement and pay stipend. Applications are accepted beginning in March and will be reviewed in May for the following academic year.

Student Professional Identity Development Grant Application Form (PDF): This form is for students who wish to request funds to participate in professional development activities.