J Term Courses
WSU has a brand new way for you to catch up, keep up or get ahead this academic year with the addition of a J Term.
J Term classes are held from Dec. 11, 2020 - Jan. 10, 2021.
J Term classes can help students who may be feeling behind or who are looking for an opportunity to fast track their time to graduation.
Here's what you need to know.
If you have general questions about J Term, contact Heather Dieterman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, talk to your faculty advisor about specific courses and what makes sense for you.
You can register for J Term classes when your Spring registration window opens.
J Term classes will be listed with Spring semester classes, but all will be labeled (J TERM) in the course title.
If you are considering J Term, remember you will be completing all the work required of the course in a condensed timeline.
Taking more than one J Term class is very ambitious. Consult with your advisor before registering for a second course.
Billing and Financial Aid
J Term courses will be billed at the Spring 2021 per-credit tuition and fee rates.
Financial Aid options and eligibility will be determined through consultation with a financial aid advisor. Email email@example.com learn more.
J Term will not be built into banded tuition for Spring.
- ACCT 211: Financial Accounting Principles
- ACCT 212: Managerial Accounting Principles
- ECON 201: Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 202: Principles of Macroeconomics
- ENG 222: Introduction to Creative Writing
- FIN 360: Corporate Finance
- GS 433: Global Societies and Climate Change
- HIST 397: Topics: Crime in Latin American History
- MGMT 495: Strategic Management
- MIS 362: Management Information Systems
- NURS 495: Seminar
- POLS 335: Politics in Latin America
- POLS 341: Health Care Politics and Policy