Center for Licensure, Accreditation, & Assessment
The Center for Licensure, Accreditation, and Assessment (CLAA) leads and supports on-going data collection, analysis and reporting, as well as unit and program assessment required for agency accreditations and Minnesota Board of Teaching program approval.
For WSU institutional assessment data, please visit Institutional Planning, Assessment & Research (IPAR).
Aims of Center for Licensure, Accreditation, & Assessment
- Foster a data-driven decision-making culture in our educator preparation program by building assessment literacy and using data and assessment analytics.
- Promote and facilitate the implementation of the Professional Education Unit’s Assessment Plan.
- Serve as an assessment clearinghouse for data collection, organization, analysis and reporting for the College of Education.
- Provide leadership and support for administration, faculty and staff on the Board of Teaching and accreditation review processes for program approval.
- Create and submit interim progress reports and annual summary reports to appropriate accreditation and approval institutions, agencies and organizations.
- Streamline and document policies, procedures, and protocols for program development, modification, review and evaluation.