Leadership Education at Winona State
We are a department stirring the foundations of our society’s social organizations to better serve their audiences.
With a phenomenal array of students we are able to delve into the current and past activities of schools, athletic departments, non-profits and higher education to better understand their nature and prepare future leaders to make significant differences in their activities.
Leadership Education Mission Statement:
- Teaching and learning is a shared responsibility between faculty and students
- Enhancing student learning through innovative instructional methods
- Encouraging students to become life-long learners
- Valuing students and being committed to student-centered learning Preparing leaders who value integrity, transparency, and relationships
- Evening classes
- Rochester and Winona campuses
- Progressive online, hybrid and face-to-face learning environments
- Hands-on learning experiences