Leadership in New Zealand Faculty-led Travel Program
Leadership involves understanding people and helping them reach commonly held goals. Visiting other countries and cultures stretches our awareness of human potential and exposes us to new ways of doing familiar things.
The Leadership Education and Nursing faculty-led travel program is designed to immerse students emotionally, socially, physically, and intellectually while providing students with a New Zealand cultural leadership experience.
Team Leadership in New Zealand
New Zealand Destinations: Wellington, Queenstown, and Auckland
Dates: Feb. 26 - March 12, 2022
Approximate Cost: $4,600 - $5,400
The exact cost will be determined on Dec. 15, 2021.
Total Cost Includes: tuition, fees, most travel in New Zealand, accommodations (hostels and hotels), meals, medical insurance, and activities
Application: All applications and a $500.00 non-refundable deposit are due by Oct. 1, 2021. The remainder of the bill is due on Feb. 5, 2022.
The trip opens to other Minnesota State schools on Sept. 1 if seats are available. Applications are now open.
Activities included: Students will visit organizations, explore innovative community projects, meet with locals and visit Milford Sounds.
- LDRS 743 Leadership and Team Development
- EL 692 Leadership Immersion: New Zealand
Number of graduate credits: 6
Enrollment limit: 14 students (10 minimum)
- Click on the first option “I have a username and password
- Enter your StarID (do not include @winona.edu) and password
- Choose your term (Spring for Leadership in New Zealand)
- Begin completing the materials in your study abroad online account
- Once you have completed all the Pre-Decision materials, you may click Submit Application at the top of your account to indicate you have completed all the required materials for the IP office to review and tentatively accept you into the program.