The Learning and Community Engagement (LaCE) Committee is dedicated to building awareness, capacity and accountability for collaborations with community partners that serve as a form of pedagogy and scholarship. These collaborations facilitate students’ civic intelligence and empower them to contribute to the community in ways that are meaningful to society as well as to themselves.
- 6 IFO: 1. Kathryn Lammers (Spring 2016) 2. Dawnette Cigrand (Spring 2016) 3. Teresa Lee (Spring 2017) 4. Vacant; 5. Vacant; 6. Vacant
- 3 ASF: 1. Deanna Goddard 2. Mollee Sheehan 3. Eri Fujieda
- 1 MAPE: Norbert Thomas
- 1 Council of Administrators: Bill McBreen
- 2 Students: 1. Vacant 2. Vacant
- 2 Community/Partnership Members: 1. David Bittner 2. Julie Fassbender
- 3 Ex-Officio: 1.Coordinator - Office of Learning & Community Engagement: Kendra Weber; 2. Faculty Liaison: Joan Francioni 3. Director of Retiree Center: Jessica Kauphusman
- Staff: Kathy Peterson
For further membership information, including past committee members, visit the All-University Committees site.