Room Reservations

Academic scheduling has first priority on the use of university facilities.

Requests for the use of Kryzsko Commons should be addressed to the Student Union (457.5313).

Requests for the use of West Campus facilities are scheduled through Camp and Conferencing Services (474.3900).

Requests for the use of Athletic Department facilities are scheduled through the Athletics Facilities Coordinator (457.2250) and are confirmed when the processing by our office has been completed.

Requests for academic building facilities are handled through the Facilities Services Office (457.5045). Certain spaces across campus are controlled by various departments. It may be necessary to check availability with that department before scheduling.

Room Reservations - EMS System

Classroom Information (Room, Projector & Equipment Descriptions) for all rooms or spaces on campus