2019 Wellness Challenge
Calling all students, staff and faculty--the 2019 Wellness Challenge begins on Monday, Jan. 28. The Wellness Challenge is meant for people of all fitness levels, so whether you're a fitness fanatic or just starting to lead a healthier lifestyle, you are encouraged to participate.
Here's how the challenge works:
- Create your team of 10 members and submit a Team Sign-Up Form (PDF)
- Earn points for participating in a variety of wellness categories through the week
- Document your team's points daily and weekly on the Point Tracking Sheet (PDF)
- Hand in or email your team's Point Tracking Sheet to the Wellness Center each Monday morning
The team will the most points at the end of the Wellness Challenge wins a prize!
If you have any questions, contact Cassie Bell at WSUwellnesschallenge@gmail.com
Use the following guidelines when tracking points for the Wellness Challenge. A printable version (PDF) of the point explanations is also available.
There is several ways to earn aerobic points including:
- 30+ minutes on any cardio equipment located in the Fitness Center or fitness center of your choice
- 30+ minutes of jogging, walking, rollerblading, etc. of outdoor activity
- Attending a fitness class offered by the WSU Intramurals department. (see intramurals activity)
You can earn 1 point maximum per day. If you do an hour of aerobics a day, you don’t get another point.