View our BA Spanish Major Map.
Postgraduate Academic GrantsU.S. Fulbright Grant
- Disciplines: Open
- Award Details: Study/research grants are for independent research awarded to post-graduate students interested in further pursuing research interests abroad in sciences, social sciences, humanities and creative projects in the arts in one of 150 countries. Fulbright English Teaching – yearlong opportunities to teach English as a second language in over 55 countries. Grants for US Citizens include round-trip transportation to host country and funding to cover room, board and incidentals. WSU alumni may apply “At-Large” directly through the Embark Online Application. Graduating seniors and alumni who would like to apply through Winona State should contact the WSU Fulbright Program Advisor (FPA) to discuss the application process. The application does not require an U.S. Institution nomination, but WSU applicants do participate in an on-campus interview.
- Eligibility: U.S. citizens
- Application Instructions: Apply through Embark as U.S. At-Large applicant. All others should contact the FPA for on-campus instructions.
- Campus Deadline: Sept. 17, 2018 5pm CST for WSU applicants.
- At-Large Deadline: Oct. 9, 2018 5pm EST for U.S. At-Large applicants.