KEAP Diversity Resource Center
The KEAP Center (Knowledge, Empowerment, Advocacy and Pluralism) works in partnership with the Equity & Inclusive Excellence Office to create a safe space and an inclusive atmosphere for diverse persons, organizations and groups. This includes people with issues related to:
- Race, Ethnicity and National Origin
- Religion and Beliefs
- Ability Levels
- Economic Status
- Gender and Sexual Identity
In support of WSU's mission to build a community of learners, the KEAP Center provides a variety of programs, activities, and services that help diverse learners:
- Develop to their greatest potential
- Participate in society to their maximum ability
- Systematically explore the ways we culturally construct:
- identity (who we are)
- knowledge (what we mean)
- power (how we assert influence)
- community (how we relate and belong to each other)
- culture (how we make meaning)
The Equity & Inclusive Excellence Office and KEAP Diversity Resource Center is offering WSU graduates a stole to be worn during the graduation ceremony to recognize students who have been involved in the Equity & Inclusive Excellence Office and KEAP Diversity Resource Center.
These stoles symbolize hard work and dedication towards the mission of the office.
To be considered as a KEAP Stole recipient, please fill out the application (PDF).