If the form doesn’t require a signature, you can complete the form online and email it to IS@winona.edu.
If forms do require a signature, you can still type out the form fields. However, you will need to print the form, add your signature and then drop the form off at the International Services office in 132 Gildemeister Hall. You can also mail the form to:
Winona State International Student & Scholar Services
175 W Mark St.
Winona, MN 55987, USA.
Please make sure to complete all required boxes on each form submitted.
New Student Forms
- How to apply -- Learn how to apply to Winona State University depending on your entrance status
- Online Application Portal --Start the application process.
- Arrival Information Form -- Provide travel details to the International Services office.
- Transfer in Recommendation Form (PDF) -- Complete this form is you are transferring to WSU from an institution in the US
- Immunization Requirements -- Understand your health needs
- Immunization Form -- Complete this form
- Financial Information Form -- Complete this form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with financial documents to get form I-20
Current Student Forms
- I-20 Reinstatement Application Form (PDF) -- Complete this form to apply for reinstatement of your F-1 status
- Letter Request Form (PDF) -- Request a letter verifying enrollment, major, finances, graduation announcement, etc.
- Extension of Program (PDF) -- Request this form if you are not able to finish your program by the end date noted on your I-20
- Reduced Course Load -- Request to take less than 12 credits in a Fall or Spring semester.
- Transfer Out (PDF) -- Request to transfer to a different school or University.