WSU's Music Business program will prepare students for a career in many fields of the ever-expanding music industry. Students may use this degree program to prepare for entry into professions in business or industry serving or related to the field of music.
Designed to provide students with:
- a strong background in music
- a knowledge of business principles
- a broad understanding of the music industry
Areas of coursework include:
- music business
- arts administration
Music-specific courses include:
- core music curriculum
- studio lessons
- ensemble performance opportunities
- individualized independent study and internship
The Music Business major is 84-85 credits. If you love music but prefer to be on the business side, this major is for you!