The Climbing Center at Winona State University is one of the largest university climbing walls in the Midwest. The WSU Climbing Center features:
- Nearly 6000 square feet of climbing surface
- 32 top ropes
- Two bouldering walls up to 14ft tall
- Belay ledge
- Traditional climbing anchor practice wall
Open to WSU Students
Due to COVID-19 precautions, the Climbing Center is open only to WSU students at this time.
We are happy to have students come climb again, but to keep everyone safe we are requiring that everyone has a reservation.
You can reserve one of these sessions:
- Monday: 5-6:50pm | 7-8:50pm
- Wednesday: 5-6:50pm | 7-8:50pm
- Friday: 5-6:50pm | 7-8:50pm
- Saturday: 12-1:50pm | 2p-3:50pm | 4pm-5:50pm
There will be a maximum of 20 climbers per session.
Before participating in any climbing activities, you must fill out and print a Climbing Wall Participant Agreement.
Please bring a printed copy of this form to the Climbing Wall Center.
Reserve Your Climbing Session
The best way to make a reservation is though the Rock Gym Pro mobile app.
If you are unable to use the app then you may sign up below: