WSU students who have not attended the University for one semester or more (summer excluded) are classified as "returning" students. Returning student must complete the Intent to Return form, which is available at the Warrior Hub (Maxwell 2nd Floor) or may be printed through the link below.  

Intent to Return Form-Undergraduate (PDF)

Intent to Return Form-Graduate (PDF)

Apply online and pay a $20 fee, unless you have paid before or are transferring from RCTC. Skip the application section about high school courses. Request official transcripts from each non-Minnesota State school and send them to WSU Admissions.

If you have attended a Minnesota State institution, WSU will retrieve your transcript from our database. A final high school transcript is required if you have less than 24 transferable college level credits completed, or if you have attended a technical college only. You can expect a decision within 10-15 working days after all information is received!

Transfer Application Form