Name Change Requests

Name change requests (PDF) must be in writing and include the student's handwritten signature.

Information Needed:

  • Complete current and former name.
  • Your Warrior Tech ID.
  • Current address and phone number.
  • Indicate whether or not you have a graduation application on file.
  • Court documentation authorizing a name change (i.e., marriage certificate, divorce decree, court ordered name change, etc.).
Name changes should be sent to:
Warrior Hub
Winona State University
P.O. Box 5838
Winona, Minnesota 55987-5838
Fax to: 507.457.5578