Re-Enrollment and Academic Leave

Current students who are planning to take time off from WSU (excluding summer term) and would like to return at a later date should complete the Academic Leave Form.

Students who have left WSU and are looking to return are classified as returning students. Whether students took time off or transferred to another institution, returning students must complete the Re-Enrollment Request Form. You will need to sign in with your StarID and password. If you do not know your StarID or WSU tech (student) ID number, please contact the Warrior Hub.

Graduate returning students must complete the Graduate Intent to Return Form (PDF).

All official transcripts from non-Minnesota State schools must be requested and sent to WSU Admissions. WSU will retrieve transcripts from all Minnesota State institutions.

Students who have never attended WSU previously should review the Transfer Coursework Action Plan and submit the Transfer Application Form.