Transfer Return Application

Students are considered to be "returning transfer students" if they have attended another college or university (summer excluded) since they last attended WSU and they intend to take further coursework at WSU. Official transcripts are required for all college/university attendance. Returning transfer students must complete the WSU Application for Transfer and Returning Transfer Admission, which is available in the office of Admissions (Maxwell Hall, First Floor) or may be printed through the link below

Transfer Application Form