Retiree ID Card
Every WSU faculty, staff and administrative retiree is provided a "WSU Retiree ID Card" of privileges to acknowledge and reward the contributions they have made to students and the University during their years of service.
Retirees need to contact the WSU Retiree Center to learn more about WSU Retiree privileges and acquire their personal Retiree ID Card.
- Alumni Relations: Invited to all Alumni Events
- Athletic Events: Free admission to regular scheduled campus athletic events: Does not include conference play-off games, etc.
- Teaching, Learning, & Technology Services: Classes for WSU Retirees; E-mail, basic skills; campus offered classes when space available (no fee)
- Email: Access for all WSU Retirees to webmail account (no fee)
- Fitness Center : Access for all WSU Retirees
- Campus Card Office: ID card for all WSU Retirees
- Library: Available to all WSU Retirees (ID serves as library card)
- Parking: Free Parking Pass for WSU Retirees for all parking lots. Annual Retiree Parking Permits expire on July 31st. Retirees must come to the Retiree Center each year to pick up the new permit.
Please note that these privileges could change without prior notice!