How to Apply to the WSU MSED Program
The WSU Master of Science in Education (MSED) Program is accepting applicants.
- The submission deadline for application consideration is Feb. 15, 2021
- It is encouraged you are accepted to Winona State University School of Graduate Studies by Jan. 15, 2021
- Applications will be accepted and considered after Feb. 15, 2021 as space permits
- The GRE is not required
Contact Recruitment and Advising Coordinator
- Contact Megan Simonson: firstname.lastname@example.org, 507.292.5126
- TPC pathway students are required to have their unofficial transcripts reviewed prior to admission. There is no charge to the applicant for this review, but it is a required step to determine missing content standards, if any
Meet WSU MSED Program Requirements for Admission
All Applicants should have an overall GPA greater than or equal to 2.75 in their undergraduate education that resulted (or will result) in a bachelor's degree from an accredited university. (Applicants with a lower GPA may be admitted on a provisional basis.)
Gain Admission to Winona State University Graduate Studies
Each applicant must first apply to WSU School of Graduate Studies.
Begin the online application.
Admission to the WSU School of Graduate Studies is necessary to be admitted to the WSU MSED Program, but it does not guarantee admission to the WSU MSED Program.
If you have questions about this step, please contact the WSU School of Graduate Studies at email@example.com.
Complete the MSED Program Application Form
Begin the application (PDF).
Applicants can apply to the WSU MSED Program before they are admitted to the WSU School of Graduate Studies.
The application form includes:
- Application form
- Personal statement
- 2 Reference forms
Complete instructions are found on the application form.
Submit all application materials to:
Rochester Education Department
Attn: Megan Simonson
859 30th Avenue SE
Rochester, MN 55904
Drop off at physical location: Heintz Center, H1408,
1926 College View Road E, Rochester, MN 55904
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Await the Outcome of Your WSU MSED Program Admission Application
Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- Application review will begin on or after Feb. 15, 2021
- Applications will be accepted and considered after the deadline as space permits
- Applicants will be notified of the status of their WSU MSED Program admission application by e-mail
- Considered candidates will be contacted to schedule interviews in March