Financial Aid Advisors
Financial aid can seem overwhelming to you as you complete your financial aid forms and decide what aid to accept. To help you become better informed and feel confident in your decisions, financial aid advisors are available to:
- Guide you through the financial aid process
- Explain the types of financial aid
- Answer questions about the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Assist you in developing a plan to pay for college
- Direct you toward additional resources
Students can talk to an advisor on Monday – Friday from 8am-4:30pm via Skype in the Student and Campus Services Office. Advisors also will meet with students in person during the beginning of fall and spring semester on the WSU-Rochester campus.
Appointments can be made via email at email@example.com, by phone at 507.285.7100 or in person at the Student & Campus Services Office (SS 128).