In order to be admitted to WSU-Rochester as an international student, you need:
- Completed application forms
- TOEFL, ACT, SAT or IELTS scores
- Official transcripts to show that you have taken the proper preparatory courses
- A level of English proficiency
For full details about admissions policies and processes, visit the WSU International Services website.
Every month, an International Student and Scholar Services representative is available on the WSU-Rochester campus to connect with interested students and assist with any paperwork or questions. You can make an appointment via:
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone at 507.285.7100
- In person at the Student & Campus Services Office (SS 128)
Admission Requirements for Degree Programs
Some degree programs may have additional admissions requirements that you must meet in order to pursue a particular major. These include business administration, accounting, elementary education, nursing and social work.
Review the department websites for more specific information about program requirements. You can also contact the WSU International Student and Scholar Services office at email@example.com or +1.507.457.5303 for help.