The Developing Warriors program is for students who:
- are current or potential campus club or organization officers
- hold another leadership role on campus
- want to hone their leadership skills to be more effective leaders of peers
- need assistance in the daily nuts-and-bolts tasks of being an organizational leader
Student leaders gather each week to progress through eight workshops and related activities to boost leadership skills and feel more comfortable as a campus student leader. The program is offered both fall and spring semesters. There is no cost to participate.
NOTE: Due to some staffing changes within the Warriors L.E.A.D. Series, no programs will be offered until Fall 2017. We look forwarding to helping you grow in your leadership development soon!
Developing Warriors Program Requirements
In order to participate in the Developing Warriors Program when it is offered, you must:
- Register for the program
- Register & participate in the Warriors Leadership Retreat
- Complete a club/organization analysis project
- Attend and participate in ALL the following workshops & activities
|Warriors Leadership Retreat
||What's Your Leadership Style?
||Running an Effective Meeting to Keep You Sane
||Event Planning 101 at WSU
FISH! Philosophy for Student Organizations
||Please Tell Me About Yourself... (interviewing skills using your leadership experience)
||Building an Inclusive Organization
|Presentations & Wrap-Up Celebration
Upon completion of all the requirements, students will receive a certificate of completion and become a member of the Developing Warriors Society.