WSU Family Weekend
We are sad to announce that due to concerns of the COVID-19 pandemic we will not be hosting a family weekend for Fall 2020.
We hope that during the year you take time to visit WSU and Winona when you have the time!
If you are looking for something fun to do while you are visiting, check out what events are happening on campus.
If you are looking for something fun to do in town, we suggest taking a look at the Visit Winona website to see what is happening in Winona!
New to Winona? No favorites yet? Here are some favorites from students!
- "My favorite place to go in Winona is Lake Park because it offers a variety of activities all year round! It's perfect to spend time outdoors with friends and family and showcases the beauty that the town of Winona offers both residents and visitors!" – Ashley Rustad 21'
- "My favorite place to go in Winona is Acoustic Cafe! They are all so welcoming and the food is incredible. Great place to grab lunch or even just a coffee." – Maddie Warder 21'
- "My favorite place to go in Winona is the lake lodge because they let you rent tons of different outdoor equipment like kayaks, canoes, hammocks and bikes for cheap prices." – Mackenzie Churchward 20'
- "My favorite restaurant in Winona is Mangos! The food is fantastic. The Minnesota Marine Art museum is also a very fun visit if you like art. My favorite hiking spot was walking up sugar loaf - it is outside so a very friendly COVID activity!" – Nicole Ruhland 20'
- "My favorite restaurant in Winona is El Patron, the food is amazing and the staff is genuinely friendly. I enjoy walking in the lake and getting ice cream from Lakeview to see the sunsets." – Jesus Pimentel 21'
- "Favorite place is Lakeview for old fashioned root beet floats, Rubios for tacos. Favorite thing to do is walk around the big lake around sunset!" – Zaria Smith 19'