Studying Professional Selling at WSU
We are noted for innovative teaching, incorporation of technology, and an emphasis on applying job placement rate for our students, with many receiving 2-3 job offers.
The Professional Selling Program Offers
- A minor in Professional Selling
- Accessible faculty who work closely with students to build leadership and Strong connections between classes and the business world
- Experiential role plays, case studies and internships
- Active student marketing organizations, including PSE, AMA and the WSU Sales Team
- Networking and career opportunities
Professional Selling minors are required to apply for admission to the College of Business.
Professional Selling Minor
The Professional Selling Minor consists of 30 credits:
- a set of 3 undergraduate business foundation courses: 9 credit hours
- specialized professional selling course work, including 4 marketing courses and a practicum totaling 15 hours
- 2 courses chosen from a list of communication studies, business and marketing electives: 6 credit hours
Due to the generosity of our Strauss Center partners and alumni, several scholarships are earmarked specifically for Professional Sales students. In the past year, over $10,000 was awarded to Sales minor and members of the WSU Sales Team.
Current Scholarship Opportunities
- Michael Garvey Professional Selling Scholarship
- Dr. Robert Newberry Professional Selling Scholarship