The Warrior Esports Lounge
The Warrior Esports Lounge is a free, recreational Esports gaming lounge located in Kryzsko Commons 107 and outfitted with:
- 8 High Powered Gaming PCs
- 6 Nintendo Switches
- 5 – 65” Sony TVs
- Peripheral equipment like controllers and keyboards
- Over two dozen games including Super Smash Bros, COD: Modern Warfare, Minecraft and League of Legends
Whether you're a new player or seasoned veteran, this lounge is a place for you to enjoy video games and be around others who enjoy them too.
How It Works
You will use a platform called ggLeap to access games.
To create an account, visit the Student Union Resource Center desk in Kryzsko Commons. Staff will set you up and explain how the space works.
Each person can have up to 4 hours of PC/Switch access per day, with a max of 50 hours in a month.
You must check in at the Resource Center desk before playing to unlock the machines.
Peripherals (keyboard, mouse, controller, mouse pad) are available for free. You may bring your own peripherals.
If you have your own launcher account, such as Steam, you can use it.
New users must create their own accounts for free games. Limited licenses will be available for paid games.
Who Can Use the Esports Lounge
The Warrior Esports Lounge is open daily from 10am-10pm to WSU students, faculty and staff. It is located in Kryzsko Commons 107.
You will use your WSU ID to access the gaming equipment.
You may bring guests to watch gaming, but they will not be able to use the equipment.
Due to COVID-19 capacity restrictions, we can only allow 12 people in the lounge at a time. If space is needed for a WSU user, then guests may be asked to leave.
The lounge is available on a first come first use basis based on availability of PCs and Nintendo Switch consoles. Individual reservations are not available at this time.
Recognized student organizations should email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Code of Conduct
Everyone in the Warrior Esports Lounge is expected to follow these rules
- Masks Required
- Sanitize desk after use
- No food
- No open beverages at desks
- Do not add or remove cables from computers or wall plates
- Do not move furniture
- No yelling-- use reasonable voices
- No swearing or profane language
- Respect the equipment--do not throw or modify peripherals
- Harassment or bullying will not be tolerated
Chat on Discord
Join the WSU Esports Discord server to chat with other players in the lounge and connect with management staff.
Equipment & Games
Computer & Monitor Specs
- Model: Dell G5 Gaming Desktop
- Processor: 9th Gen Intel Core i5 9600K
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6
- Memory: 16GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2666MHz
- Hard Drive: 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- Capture Card: elgato HD60 Pro
- Model: ViewSonic XG2401
- Size: 24 inches
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Response Time: 1ms
- Refresh Rate: 144hz
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2
- Panel: TN
- Light Source: LED
Peripheral Equipment Available
Peripherals available for checkout:
- Xbox Controller
Headsets will not be available until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. You can bring your own headset if you have one.
Choose from the following games:
- Among Us
- Apex legends
- COD: Modern Warfare
- COD: Warzone
- Destiny 2
- Diablo 3
- Dota 2
- Dota Underlords
- Fall Guys
- FIFA 2020
- GTA V
- League of Legends
- Legends of Runaterra
- Minecraft Education
- Path of Exile
- Quake Champions
- Rainbow 6 Siege
- Rocket League
- Starcraft 2
- Super Smash Bros (Nintendo Switch only)
- Tekken 7